HorsePower Riding Academy (HPRA) is located at 300 Empire Bay Road, Empire Bay, on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.
It is a fully insured riding academy, owned and operated by Sandie Gleeson, an EFA/NCAS Level 1 Accredited Instructor and Assessor for the Equine Institute.
– a proud member of Equestrian Australia;
– affiliated with Pony Club Australia Inc and the Australian Sports Commission,
– a supporter of Riding for the Disabled (RDA);
– accredited delivery centre for the Ready Set Trot program.
HorsePower Riding Academy offers:
– Riding instruction to beginners, intermediate and advanced riders in private or group lessons
– School holiday camps
– Horse functions (for corporate events, fairs, fetes, weddings and birthday parties) onsite at HPRA and at other locations
Sandie and her team of experienced instructors provide the riding tuition at HPRA.
HPRA has one outside riding arena for lessons, with plans to develop another.
HPRA prides itself on personal and friendly service. Sandie personally knows all her riders and agistees, and this ‘family feeling’ on the property contributes to the friendliness and safety on the property.
More about the HPRA team of instructors and yardworkers in Our People.
And, of course, HPRA revolves around our fabulous velvety-nosed fur-friends. You can meet some of them in Our Horses.
Featured image at the top of the page of the view over the property from the house; © Irma Havlicek.